CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Charlotte's first day of school

Charlotte had her first day of pre-school last week. The first day we had to go with them and hang out and watch them play. Here is Charlotte outside her classroom. Thanks to Melanie for the pictures, my battery in my camera ran out and I couldn't find a new one.

She goes with her friends, Peyton and Whitney. Here she is with Peyton doing her favorite thing: playing in the kitchen.
Unfortunately, she cries whenever I drop her off. It breaks my heart to do it, but she's going to have to get used to it sooner or later, right? She doesn't cry for long though, and I know she's having a great time!

2 comments:

lolo said...

Awww...she looks so grown up. I miss her so much!

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Charlotte is so cute. I am sure she really does love preschool. After all, they do have that neat kitchen. I think it's funny how her backpack and Caiti's backpack for school both look as big as they are. Ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!