CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Park Fun

Well, we haven't been doing anything exciting yet this summer. I'm trying to keep the kids entertained, but we're on a tight budget. Usually we just end up going to the library or the park. Today we tried out a new park that I used to drive by all the time and never even really noticed it. A friend recommended it to me. It was a nice park, except for the riff raff that was there. Kids throwing sticks, chasing each other, and just plain being mean. Thankfully, they didn't stay too long. I was about to have to talk to their parents.
On Saturday we went to a park to visit with some good friends. Last time we saw them they were pregnant with this cute little guy. Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks??Yesterday it rained ALL DAY. Brooke decided to run out in it for a bit.
Monday starts the Summer Reading program at the Library. I love it! I did it when I was a kid, and my kids have done it every year too. It's great because now Brooke can read to herself and get points. She is so excited. They have great prizes. They have books, coupons to restaurants, the fair, a baseball game, bowling, and more! They also have free movies every week. If you're in Indy you need to sign up!

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I keep forgetting you are in Indy. So...whose kid is the little guy you want to pinch his cheeks?

Cam and Aliy said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of Charlotte and Riley!! I kept meaning to take pictures of everyone, and I did good in the beginning, but pretty much forgot about the camera by the time everyone else got there! It was wonderful to see you guys again too!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!