CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Charlotte's day

For Charlotte's birthday lunch we were going to go to Chick-fil-a, but as I was going through some coupons Charlotte saw some for Chuck-e-Cheese. She said "Let's go there!". Brooke wasn't very excited about it because she doesn't like the mouse, but I said it's Charlotte's day and we're going to do what she wants. So we had lots and lots of fun and thankfully Aunt Lauren came with us since Daddy was working. Brooke had fun too until she saw the mouse and freaked out a little bit but stayed FAAAAAR away from him.

Charlotte LOVED this horse and rode it several times.
Charlotte didn't mind the mouse.


Brooke loves to dance.
After Chuck-e-Cheese I went and bought a new sprinkler because I thought the kids might like it. We already have a slip and slide but they aren't very good at "slipping and sliding" and it's a hassle to set up. Mostly they just run around it so I thought this would be a good idea. I guess I was wrong. They didn't really like it all that much. Brooke was annoyed her feet kept getting so much grass on them, but my dad had just mowed. Hopefully that won't always be the case. Maybe I didn't have it set up good enough. I don't know. I did get a cute picture of Charlotte just sitting there.

Then, this evening we had a little party at the park. The rain stopped just in time. Yay! We just had family and we invited one friend.

She was so excited to get bubbles. She wanted to blow bubbles the other day, but we didn't have any. Now we do!
Her and Adelle sitting in all the dandelions.
Hugs!


I have lots more pictures that I might post later. They were all so cute it was hard to just pick a few.

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

How cute! I think the mouse is a little creepy myself. Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!