CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My baby's 3!

Charlotte is 3 today. I can't believe it! She's not a baby anymore!! What do we love about Charlotte? She is very loving and loves to give kisses and hugs. She LOVES LOVES LOVES babies. Maybe a little too much. She likes to help mommy clean up. She likes to play with Brooke. She talks so much and amazes me everyday with things she says. She is so funny! We love you Charlotte!!

9 months pregnant with Charlotte. She was a big baby. 8 lbs 1 oz. (Compared to Brooke who was only 5 lbs 6 oz)
Her first picture in the hospital. Brooke was so excited!
Happy 1st birthday!

Her new wardrobe on her 2nd birthday!
Her best friend, Peyton that she talks about 10 times a day. She is in Michigan and Charlotte misses her very much!
And here she is on her birthday today with her friend Adelle, Brooke, and her cousins Ty and Cade. We did lots of fun things today. I'll post that separately.

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I love your belly shot of when you were pregnant with Charlotte. I don't miss that AT ALL!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!