CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

I wish I could say that summer was in full swing here in Indiana, but I can't. It has been raining non stop for about 2 weeks. It hasn't gotten really hot yet, where we want to go swimming. It's starting to drive me crazy, all this rain. But yesterday was actually not raining and we endured the mud and went to the park. It was our first playgroup that I've been put in charge of at church. We had a great turnout! We did get a little muddy, but it was nice to get out and play with other kids (and talk to adults). At one point, Ty, jumped in a mud puddle and got Charlotte covered in mud. She wasn't really that upset.The park had a little creek that all the kids enjoyed looking and playing in.

Brooke is always doing some crazy pose for pictures anymore.


With summer, comes crazy hairstyles. During the school year, I barely have time to brush Brooke's hair, let alone put it up in a ponytail or something. Now, she tells me what she wants me to do to it and I try my hardest. I don't know where she comes up with her ideas.

Lauren actually did this to her hair, but I thought it was too cute. Here is it after we took the braids out. I know her hair is already curly, but it was all crimpy too. (Sorry she's posing again)

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I found that very entertaining to see Brooke's poses. I'm glad you got some sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!