CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twilight Party!!

My friends and I had nothing better to last night between 10-12 (besides sleeping) so we went to Walmart for the Twilight DVD party. Not much of a "party" besides this cake.


Nikki got a piece of James. Oh, how cute is he?
This is the crowd, before the storm. Notice the poor, innocent sales boy in the khaki's.

We just wanted to see the crowd go crazy, and crazy they did. Here they are handing out doorhangers. You'd think they were handing out money.

Here's the movies!!

This is right before they trampled the poor sales boy.


They got their movies!!


The "over 21" Club.

So, actually I didn't buy the movie, nor did most of my friends. We just thought it would be fun to go because this is Big Rapids, and nothing exciting ever happens here. But Walmart was quite the happening place last night. Oh yeah, we did get some shopping done too while we were waiting. :-)

2 comments:

the Corbin Clan said...

That is so crazy... The book was great. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm sure its pretty good... but I never understand the people that "have" to own it the minute it comes out for sale.... doesn't make sense to me...

Erin said...

I know. The movie was good, I saw it twice. What's funny is that there were plenty of movies left after the crowd dispersed. They were getting 650 movies.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!