CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The tooth fairy comes to our house tonight

Yay! Brooke finally lost her tooth. On the bus this morning of all places. As told by Brooke: "The kids on the bus were trying to get me to wiggle it one way and then the other, and then I felt something on my tongue and I spit it out and it was my tooth. Somebody told the bus driver who gave me a kleenex and when I got to my class I told my teacher and she gave me an envelope. After I got back from recess my name was on the board for teeth lost." (Her teacher has a chart that shows what students have lost teeth).

So we'll find out tomorrow what the tooth fairy brings. She is very excited.

1 comment:

the Corbin Clan said...

That is so funny... it is same tooth that Haley lost first! I remember losing teeth at school... one time I lost it. Good thing Brooke had help from everyone to keep it safe. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!