CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hundreds Day

So Brooke had "Hundreds Day" at school today. What is "Hundreds Day" you ask? Well, it's the 100th day of school! I guess they have been counting up to 100 and had a big party and made hats and necklaces. If you can't tell in the picture, the crown says 100 and her necklace is made of fruit loops and lifesavers. I think there are 100 of them. Anyway, it's a really big deal at her school. Oh, we also had to take in a collection of 100 things that they can count out together. We took fruit loops as well.


Here is the heart attack we gave our neighbors. At the primary activity they went to on Valentine's Day they gave other kids heart attacks and were then given the materials to do it at home to someone else. We were also given a heart attack but I didn't get the picture. Don't mind Brooke's outfit. She was wearing a dress and I told her to get pants on and she just put them on under her dress.

We are all starting to feel better. Charlotte is still taking her medicine and has been taking naps and still going to bed by 8:30 so you can't beat that. Charlotte and Nathan still have coughs, but not as bad as they were. We're finally starting to get some sleep.

Do you like my new background? I am using a template from Simply Chic. I was having trouble uploading from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I was thinking "Spring". Too bad we're getting 2 feet of snow tomorrow. Grr...

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

My niece had Hundreds Day too. She brought 100 pennies. I like the new look of your blog.

Vest Family said...

Hey Erin. It's been too long since we have been able to say hello to each other. I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you that I am looking forward to keeping up with you on goodreads.
~Heather

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!