CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Am I a horrible mother?

I like to workout first thing in the morning or else I won't do it. After Brooke gets on the bus. Sometimes Charlotte is awake, sometimes she's not. Today she wasn't and I was so excited. I could have a great workout without all the interruptions. It kept getting later and later, and I thought, this is weird, she's usually awake by now. So I come upstairs to check my email and then I hear it. The cough. Oh dear. It sounds like the croup. I go in and she just looks so sick. She had a fever and a bad cough. Not like Nathan's cough, who sounds like he's going to cough up a lung. Anyway, I feel terrible for not checking on her sooner and feeling great about working out. Does that make me a horrible mother? So we're off to the doctor for the third time this week. First it was Nathan on Monday, said he had a sinus infection, but now with his cough he thinks he has pnemonia. Brooke went on Tuesday, she had bronchitis. Charlotte's turn today, what will she have? Hopefully my turn will not come, I don't want it. I'm the one that takes care of everybody, who'll take care of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not going to take care of you! Mom is sick again and I don't even want to take care of her. No you're not a bad mother.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!