CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things Part 2

So I did a random things post on my facebook, but since then have come up with even more. So instead of bothering all my facebook friends again, I thought I'd bug all my blogging friends. So here goes. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do it on your blog, go right ahead.

1. I have 3 sisters. We are all under 5 feet 3 inches.
2. I have 2 brother who are both over 5 feet 10 inches. Apparently the girls got the wrong genes.
3. Speaking of genes, my brother's cross country coach told me when I was in elementary school that I should run in middle school, because running was "in my genes". I thought he meant "jeans" and asked my mom what my "jeans" had to do with it. Needless to say, I hate running and was never on the cross country team. BORING!!
4. I did play softball for 10 years, as well as basketball and volleyball. In Young Women's I was awarded the MVP of volleyball several times.
5. For some reason, it really grosses me out when someone offers me their extra lotion from their hands. I don't know why, but it does.
6. I enjoy watching the shows on the Disney Channel. Not the cartoons, but The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, The Witches of Waverly Place are all very entertaining and make me laugh out loud. One time I caught Lauren engrossed in an episode of That's So Raven that she insisted on finishing.
7. I was once robbed by a masked gunman when I worked at the bank. Truthfully, I saw him coming and hid in the back room and let my male co-worker give him all my money. It was still very scary though.
8. My husband and I have talked about owning a Bed and Breakfast one day in Nauvoo. We would name it "The Cozy Cazee Cottage".
9. When Nathan and I were dating I had a strange roommate. She didn't approve of him staying over so late (or early, depending on how you look at it)and one night accused us of "being in the shower" together. She told her dad, who told their Stake President who told my mom and dad's Stake President, who told my dad. She moved out because of this, I guess she thought I was a slut, although no mention was ever made about what we were doing in the shower. The funny thing is, we were never even in the bathroom. It is now an inside joke between Nathan and I.
10. I am afraid of big groups of birds ever since I saw the movie, The Birds. When I would cut my parents lawn, I thought they were going to swoop down and eat me.
11. I didn't have my own car until I got married. My other siblings at least had a car to share except for Lauren who got her own car. That's what you get for being the baby in the family.
12. My brother's called me "brain damaged" when I was younger because I was in and out of the hospital with pnemonia so many times.
13. I can beat my husband in ping pong any day.
14. We've had a boy name picked out since we starting having kids. The name would be Dallin Robert but too bad it won't be used.
15. I used to wish I had naturally curly hair. But Brooke has it, and half the time I don't know what to do with it. It gets too frizzy and staticky (is that a word?)
16. I had blonde hair until I was in 1st grade. I wonder if Brooke's hair will change soon.
17. I like to people watch. Put me on a bench in a mall or amusement park and I could be happy for hours.
18. During my teenage years, my friends and I enjoyed toiletpapering other friends houses. It was all in good fun. Once, I even toiletpapered my own house when some cute boys were staying there for Youth Conference. I was staying with some friends.
19. I took piano lessons several years. I regret not putting forth more effort. It is a talent that I really wish I had. One day when I have a piano again, I would like to take lessons again.
20. I can't go to the movies without getting popcorn with lot of butter!! Love it!!
21. I love playing Skip Bo and Phase 10 but refuse to play Euchre. Too many Euchre games played growing up.
22. I love Pampered Chef and have a kitchen full of it. I have had at least 5 parties and attended several more. Half of the stuff I don't even use.
23. I like to watch reality shows. Some of my favorites are American Idol, The Real World, The Bachelor, Jon and Kate Plus 8, and 17 and Counting. I recently started watching The Real Housewives of Orange County but don't understand why they are called housewives. They all have jobs and have nannies, maids, and chefs!!
24. I've always wanted to go on a reality show competiton. I used to really like the Amazing Race and thought it would be fun for Nathan and I to go on, but decided he would get annoyed with me for being so slow and it wouldn't be good for our marriage.
25. I tried out for The Wheel of Fortune once but didn't make it to the second round. I did solve a puzzle though and got a bag. If I ever did go on, I could win lots of money, because I'm really good at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my own car because I lived at home, had a job, and was going to college! I don't remember liking That's so Raven, I like Zach and Cody and Hannah Montana better. Dog the Bounty Hunter was new last night-I think Beth got a breast reduction and mom thinks that too! lol

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know who papered our house. That was a time when sales were down and we needed toilet paper and didn't have the money to buy any so what you did was an answer to prayer as we were able to use it. thnks so much for doing that.
Dad

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I didn't know you got robbed! Scary! I keep trying to think of something clever to say about the shower story...but I'm too tired and my brain doesn't work right now. I like it though.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!