CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Charlotte trying out the slip and slide



We had a fun day today. We bought a new slip and slide and decided to try it out. The girls (especially Charlotte) are a little young, but they had a great time. I think it was the best money I ever spent. My sister and her three boys came over in the afternoon and they had a great time too. I'm still thinking about buying a little kiddie pool. I saw an ad somewhere for one that has a slide. I was a bad mom though and didn't put sunscreen on the girls and Brooke got burnt on her shoulders. She didn't complain about it before bed though. Hopefully it's not as bad as I think.

In other news, Nathan is working like crazy this week. Monday he worked until 8 P.M. and yesterday he didn't get home until 12:15 a.m.!! And he went in at 7 a.m. He called me around 8:30 to say they were going to install a heat pump in someone's house. I thought he must be crazy!! Who wants someone working in their house until midnight!! I sure don't. I found out later though that the house is vacant but the owner was there for a little while. Tonight his boss made sure he was home by a more decent hour: 6 P.M. He got to play in the slip and slide with the girls. I think they all had fun.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!