CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday/Mother's Day weekend

 What a weekend!  Brooke's birthday was on Saturday and Mother's Day on Sunday.  She requested to open her gifts as soon as she woke up. 
 I took her and a couple friends to an open gym at a Sports Complex.  They had everything and it was so much fun for them!  They loved the zipline and the gymnastics stuff.  They also had a bounce house, climbing rope, rock wall, basketball courts, batting and soccer cages, and more!  I'm probably taking Charlotte and a few friends for her birthday as well.  :-)





 Morgan, who we love dearly, is moving to Utah this summer.  We are so sad to have her leave us.  She made Brooke's gift completely out of duct tape...it's a new thing, have you heard about it?  You get special craft duct tape with patterns at craft stores.  Anyway, Morgan used all of her own money and spent hours during the week making the bag, a wallet, hair stuff, and more.  It was the most awesome gift ever and she is such a good friend to Brooke. 
 Brooke requested a cookie cake from Kroger. :-)  Yummy!

 My kids were pretty nice to me on Mother's Day.  Charlotte wrote me some love notes during church.  I'm so lucky to be a mom to these 2 great girls.  By the way, I'm really self concious about the picture below, but I just don't post enough pics with me and my girls!



2 comments:

Stephie said...

I looked at your photos before I read your comments (because I cheat like that) and I think the last is the most adorable. So much love there!

Stephie said...

Erin, I looked at the pics before I read all the captions (because I cheat like that ;)) and that last one is perfect. So much love there!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!