CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

End of school fun

Yesterday was a big, fun day.  Brooke had 4th grade Pioneer Day all day.  They were allowed to dress up in pioneer outfits and play pioneer games, make butter, try some food, and have a pioneer dance.  Aunt Rachel made a pioneer dress, that hopefully, Charlotte will be able to wear in a couple years!

I helped out at the relay station, where they had to put pioneer clothes on over their clothes and race to the cones and back. 







After a quick lunch, I headed over to Charlotte's school so I could help at their field day.  This time, I had a group of students I was leading from station to station.  They also had a tug of war, corn hole, petting zoo, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, relay race, and much more! 



I guess I was too hot and tired to take any more pics at this point.  But it was a fun day and I'm glad I was able to spend it with both my girls. 


No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!