CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa's House

Yesterday we visited Santa on the square. We didn't have to wait too long and they had free hot chocolate for us.





Brooke asked for an "I can be Barbie" and Charlotte asked for a barbie airplane.

After seeing Santa, we made a quick trip to Conner Prairie. They had some Christmas activities going on, including a gingerbread village. Those pictures are on my phone, I'll have to upload them later. There were some pretty amazing gingerbread houses.

The girls had fun building with lincoln logs that were supposed to be gingerbread houses??? Not really sure, but they had a good time.

They were trying to build Rapunzel's castle, I think.


They had more activities going on outside, but we didn't make it to those. I don't think anyone wanted to go back out in the cold. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!