CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time Out for Women



A couple weekends ago, I had the awesome privilege of attending Time Out For Women in Cincinatti, well Covington Kentucky anyway. My friend, Amy in Kentucky started organizing a group long before I moved. It was fun too see some old friends and meet some new ones. We stayed up late playing a fun game and laughing really hard, which is always on Amy's to do list. :-) We ate at a yummy pizza place, La Rosa's. So good, I want to go back just to eat there again and not be so rushed.

The speakers were great, as always and inspired me to be a better person. Isn't that something we can all work on?

I really intended on taking lots of pictures, but failed miserably.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!