CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Conference Fun

The girls were excited to watch cousin Adam on Saturday. They just love babies and wanted to do everything for him. In fact, they would fight over playing with him, feeding him, etc. They couldn't get enough of him.



Charlotte loved when he would kind of wrestle with her. She would egg him on and say, "He loves me!". It was so funny.


They also loved pushing him around in the baby carriage. He liked it too.


As if watching him wasn't fun enough, we also got to watch some of their favorite friends from church on Saturday night. Their mom works nights at the hospital and the dads were going to the Priesthood session of General Conference. I can't say I was excited about it after watching Adam all day, but I knew the girls would love it, so that's all that matters, right?? We turned a movie on about 9:00 and a couple of them fell asleep...not one of mine unfortunately, but oh well. The three girls are 6, 7, and 9. They all get along great.




I can't say that a whole lot was gotten out of General Conference this weekend. We did get Adam to sleep during the first session on Saturday so the girls actually sat and listened during that one and worked on some fun papers I printed out for them. I wasn't feeling so great yesterday so I had a hard time paying attention. What I heard, I loved and look forward to the Ensign coming out.

Here's one more picture of Charlotte playing dress up during Conference.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!