CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Treasures

Our Family Home Evening didn't start out great on Monday night. We attempted to go geocaching, but had no luck. I guess we didn't look hard enough. But the night was saved when Nathan pulled into the parking lot of Dairy Queen. That solves everything, right?

Then I remembered a park I had happened to drive by one day with a covered bridge. We found it and stopped to play for a bit and walk through the bridge. The playing didn't last long though, because Charlotte fell down and really hurt her knee. She's got a nice, purple bruise on her knee now.






With all the rain we've had lately, we made a new friend. We found this little guy on our back porch one night after lots of rain. I guess I should mention we had a pond right outside our back door and at night we hear all the toads loud and clear :-)

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Okay, that little frog or toad or whatever it is is soooo cute! And good for you for having FHE. Maybe I should actually try that one again...

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!