CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Conner Prairie

In all my years of living in Indiana, I had never been to Conner Prairie...how sad is that? I knew when we moved to Noblesville that I would have to take my kids there since we would be so close. We actually drive by it on the way to church. So yesterday we made our first visit, but not our last. We got a membership so we can go as much as we want! Charlotte enjoyed the "play" areas where you could dress up or play pretend. Brooke enjoyed the historical parts of it, like the school house, the inn, and the homes. They did not like the Civil War re-enactment. It was a little too intense for both of them and we had to leave that part of it. But it was really fun and we will go back!

Heading into the Civil War zone!

Checkers, anyone?

For 12.5 cents, you can have a spot in the bed!

Tea party time!


We found a playground!




1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I never went there either. I always thought it sounded fun though.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!