CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Good news/Bad news


GOOD NEWS: We've been having fun with Girl Scouts, selling cookies and we went to the Human Society to learn about pet care and got to play with a puppy.

BAD NEWS: Brooke is the only one in her girl scout troop who doesn't have either a cat or a dog. Fortunately, she doesn't seem fazed. But after a certain post on facebook about having pets as a child, it makes me wonder if I'm doing her a disservice by not having that experience. Hmmm...I think I'd rather have another baby. And NOOOOO, that is NOT an announcement.



GOOD NEWS: Look how cute these girls are!
BAD NEWS: Some of them will probably be taller than me in 1 year. Shoot, one girls mom is over 6 feet tall and I'm barely taller than her legs.

GOOD NEWS: I started a dinner swap with some girls from church and I'm loving it!
BAD NEWS: It's only the first week and I can already see myself gaining more weight in the near future. These are some good cooks!

GOOD NEWS: Brooke is waiting on tooth number 8 to fall out (for several months now-I don't know how it's hanging in there. I keep trying to bump into her, it worked once)
BAD NEWS: We need our favorite dental hygienist to pull it out! But she's on the other side of the country in Washington. :-(

GOOD NEWS: THE SNOW IS MELTING!!!
BAD NEWS: School was canceled for 2 days, but at least we got to sleep in...oh wait...we got the cancellation phone call at 6 am. No going back to sleep for me. But hey, at least the kids slept in, right?

GOOD NEWS: I started a book club. Our library has book club kits you can check out; how awesome is that?! They have a great selection of books to choose from too!
BAD NEWS: Our first book is The Book Thief and it seems to be a love it/hate it book. Either you love it or you hate it. I'm still neutral, but this is my second time trying to read it.

GOOD NEWS: We (Nathan and I) leave for Vegas in a couple weeks! Woohoo!
BAD NEWS: We fly through Atlanta so let's hope they don't get any more snow!!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!