CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

Tonight we had our Church Christmas party, complete with an ugly Christmas sweater contest. I was bound and determined to find something ugly to wear. But Goodwill had very limited options. So at 4:00 today, I decided to make my own. I found an old sweatshirt in my closet, turned it inside out, and went to work. I pinned old stockings to the front and back, glued green and red pom poms to the arms and taped a couple Christmas ornaments to the front for good measure. It definitely wasn't pretty, but that wasn't the point, right? We never really got a good picture of it.




Sadly, I didn't win. But I think I did lose some of my pride.




The wife portion of this couple won in her category. I think her husband was jipped in the men's category.

2 comments:

Party Of Five said...

Very cute blog background. Nice sweater~

A Bunch of Roaches said...

You're so funny. You need to take an up-close pic of your sweater so we can really enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!