CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Nathan's birthday was on Monday, the 20th. I have no pictures to show for it because he walked in the door while I was making dinner and the girls immediately gave them the cards they made for him. Charlotte handed him his present and he opened it before I even had a chance to get my camera out. It all happened so quickly! But he pretty much knew what he was getting because it was the only thing he wanted. I think it may have been more of a present for Brooke though. It's been keeping her pretty busy the last few days. I found this picture on my camera as I was uploading to my computer.



Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!