CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break









Last week the girls and I went to Indy for Spring Break. Nathan was traveling to several job interviews and going to classes as well, so he wasn't really around much anyway. We had lots of fun playing with cousins, friends, watching movies, jumping on trampolines, getting pampered, and more. The only time I even got my camera out was at the Children's Museum. The girls had been to the Barbie exhibit when my parents watched them in January, but I had not. We also went to the Bob the Builder exhibit and the Egypt exhibit. We ended our visit to the museum at their favorite place. The carousel and ice cream shop/tree house/play house. But, how many pictures can I take of that part?

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

I'm jealous. I think those displays are really fun! I wanna walk on the catwalk...on the catwalk...I do my little turn on the catwalk.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!