CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grand Rapids Zoo

We had a fun time at the zoo yesterday. It was a little chilly, but at least the sun was out. I think our favorite animals were the chimps, they were putting on quite a show. This one in the top left corner smiled for us and liked to blow on the glass. They loved the petting zoo, one of which tried to grab some paper in my back pocket. Nathan said he's never seen me move so fast. The octopus was cool. I'm not sure I've ever seen one at a zoo before. Of course, they loved playing on all the toys with their friends.

2 comments:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Cool! By the way, how did you do those collage things?

Erin said...

Nathan figured it out for me. I'm pretty computer illiterate ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!