CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Cruise" In

Have I mentioned how much I love Chick-fil-a? Well, I do. All summer they have been giving away free samples of everything from chick-n-mini's to yogurt parfaits to brownies and cheesecake. Three times a week. I go at least once a week. Well, this week they were giving away free samples but they were also having Customer Appreciation Week. One day they gave shake samples away and I went and grabbed some after swimming lessons because the girls were hungry. Later that day, they were giving away actual shakes to everyone! So, yes, I went twice in one day, but the second time I was meeting a friend. I went another day and had lunch with a friend and got some samples of brownies and cheesecake. Yum! Then on Thursday they were having a "Cruise" in for old cars and the girls wanted to go check it out. There weren't that many cars, but enough to keep the girl's interest. Man, I must be really boring if I have to blog about Chick-fil-a. But I sure will miss them when I'm in Michigan. :-(

1 comment:

Party Of Five said...

You need to make your new family picture bigger...I can't see you. The new pictures of the girls are very cute!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!