CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't rain on my parade

Big Rapids loves any excuse for a parade. April in the Month of the Young Child and to celebrate, the last day of the month a parade was held downtown today for all kids in Big Rapids pre-school to elementary. It was the perfect weather for a parade, not too hot, not too cold. It was supposed to rain, but no rain during the parade. Not until Charlotte and I walked out of Meijer without umbrellas or rain jackets did it start pouring down. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the parade.



One week from today we will be in Indianapolis for the summer. See everybody there!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Well a least that parade you were freezing like the one I went to when we were there. See ya in a week!

Lauren said...

Opps there's a lot of errors in my first post and I did not post it at 4:53 A.M. Oh well I'm tired hehe

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Clever title! Cute kids!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!