CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Time




We went to Bouncertown again. I guess we just couldn't resist.
Here is Brooke taking a self portrait. She actually did a pretty good job I think.

Nathan's sisters, Jenny and Rachel, came and got the girls today and took them swimming. I had an afternoon all to myself. I kept thinking I had so much to do. Mostly I just ended up relaxing and reading. They had a ton of fun though. I'm glad they're getting to know that side of the family better. But they were also exhausted. Brooke had her last gymnastics class tonight and she was so tired she could hardly stand up. They were both in bed by 8:30 which is a record for a summer night.

My friend, Jason that was shot, is doing much better. He should be moving to a rehabilitation center in the next few days. We went to visit his family at the hospital last week and I think they were grateful we went. They are making t-shirts to help with costs that sell for $10. I got mine yesterday.

We got a Nintendo WII. Much to my dismay. I just don't want it to take over our life. Brooke is actually really good at bowling. I need to take some pictures and post them. She gets so excited. So I guess it's finally time to sell the nintendo. Anybody interested?

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!