CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember about me!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the time when Chickfila had customer appreciation day and had free shakes and we didn't get any while we were there. You yelled at the girl in the drive thur and then you went inside and a guy brought enough for all of us to the car!! You should because it was today.

Erin said...

Lauren, I didn't yell at her. I just told her we didn't get any shakes. I just wanted my free shake. That's the reason we went.

Anonymous said...

No I'm pretty sure you kind of yelled because she looked scared. It was just really funny

Cam and Aliy said...

One of the first memories I have with you is going to Cam's suprise birthday party not long after we had started dating!

But another one is when we went to the Tim McGraw concert together one year at the state fair! Good times!!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!