CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 28, 2013

Children's Museum and Haunted House

We took a quick trip to the Children's Museum during Fall Break.  We didn't see a lot, because it was pretty crowded!  We had a whole crew with us because my Aunt Saundra and Uncle Richard were visiting from Utah.  My mom, dad, Lauren, and Nathan came along too. 





 Hula hoop rockstars. 

 Waiting in a long line for the Haunted House. 
 We met a new friend in line.  This little 6 year old boy was the cutest.  I can't remember his name and even if I did I would probably butcher the spelling. 
I won free tickets to the Haunted House so I was pretty excited about taking my kids.  They had a lights on time and a lights off time. I really thought my kids could handle the lights off so that is when we went.  Bad mistake!!  My kids were scared to death and will probably never go to another haunted house again.  Oh well.  Learning experiences.  (Our friend was pretty scared too)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!