CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Packing it all in

School starts one week from today.  I am trying to pack all the fun I can into the next week.  Lots of swimming is happening.  I always forget to take pictures because we are having too much fun!  I did take a picture at the splash pad the other day. 

We went to a man made beach the other day. What can I say??  It's Indiana...But, it's the best kept secret in town!  The best part was that it was FREE!!  And they keep extra sand toys to play in.  My kids had a blast! 



The girls also did a bowling camp this week.  It was in the morning so it was good practice for getting up early and out the door.  (They have been sleeping in until 9 or 10).  They had a great time and today was cosmic bowl. 





Can't wait to make more memories this summer! :-)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!