CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Timny McChesney

Nathan and I happened to get FREE tix to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney (aka Timny  McChesney) concert on Saturday.  It was awesome!  We were supposed to be going bowling with friends that night, so I'm still apologizing for that. ;-)

Just a side note:  Nathan asked me to go to a Kenny Chesney concert on our second date, almost 13 years ago.  At the time, I had no idea who he was.  But I liked Nathan, and he liked country, so of course I was going to go!  It was at the Little Nashville Opry in Nashville, IN.  Sadly, the Little Nashville Opry burned down a few years ago.  So many memories there...we went to several concerts there over the years.  Anyway, we went to the concert and had back row seats.  But it wasn't a big place, so it wasn't too hard to see.  Nathan wore his cowboy hat and boots.  Yea, can you picture that???  Probably not.  LOL.  It was at this concert that I first heard, "She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E

I'm not sure if I knew what to think when I heard this song and this boy that I liked.  But, it grew on me after a while, and I just know I loved listening to Nathan sing his country songs.  I think I was hooked...on country music and the boy. ;-)

Oh, but back to the present.  Here are some fun pics from the concert.  








No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!