CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Fling

We've had a lot of fun this week for Spring Break. Nathan was out of town most of the week so I had to keep the kids occupied by myself. I did ok, until Thursday night, and I had a meltdown after he got home. I locked myself in my room and went to bed early. I'm feeling much better today. :) Our week consisted of: bike riding, park playing, movie going, library visiting, Chick-fil-a-ing, ice cream eating, and Easter Egg hunting.











The coolest McDonald's ever...fun computer games and an air hockey table!




Brooke finally got a new bike...she was long overdue!




We had an Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch...just a few of the kids at Charlotte's table.











I realize I didn't get any pictures of Brooke hunting for eggs. She ran off with friends. But it was a fun time!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!