CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Duck Race

Have you missed me? Didn't think so...I haven't had much to blog about lately now that school has started. And I never seem to have my camera on me to catch fun things...but I always have my phone!

I love living in a small(ish) town...Noblesville always has something going on. Saturday was no exception. They had a rubber duck race down the White River! You could purchase a duck for $5 and watch the ducks float down the river..I know weird, right? Apparently the money was going to some kind of charity. We didn't make it in time to purchase our duck but we did stop at the park to wait and watch the ducks float by. Oh, some of the winners got nice prizes!


No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!