CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Minneapolis

I know, I know... nobody wants to hear that I went on another trip with my husband sans kids. But let me clear something up...This was not really a getaway with my husband...I never saw my husband. He was tied up in meetings from 7 am to 10 pm. So I ate all my meals by myself (except when we were driving to and from), shopped by myself (don't really mind that) and went to a movie BY MYSELF! ( a little awkward, not sure I would do that again).

Let's see..I have absolutely no pictures to share with you from this trip...did I mention I was by MYSELF the whole time?? Who's gonna take a picture?

And I know nobody wants to hear that I got yet another pedicure, so I won't mention that. ;-) Or that I got my first ever manicure...no I won't tell you that either. I also won't tell you that I got a massage...I KNOW nobody wants to hear all about that.

I WILL tell you I spent a LITTLE too much money shopping, but not at the Mall of America like you might think. That place was just too big and too expensive. I stuck to my fave staple-Kohl's. A lot of money was spent there and I can tell you that I'm having buyer's remorse right about now. :-) Some of it may have to go back before my husband get's the bill ;-)

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!