CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Big 9-0

While the Asay cousins were visiting, Great-Grandma Benjamin celebrated her 90th birthday! (Don't tell her I told you that...she doesn't like people to know how old she is!) My mom and aunt planned a HUGE surprise party for her on the Saturday after her birthday, but we had to do something on her actual birthday so she didn't think anything was up. My aunt and cousin Chelle came over and we had pizza and cake. Chelle brought her dog, Gus, to play with the kids in the backyard. They thought that was great! Chelle wanted to jump on the trampoline with all the kids but that didn't last long. Gus wanted in on the action and kept trying to jump up there too!






There are absolutely no pictures of the surprise party that was held at my mom's cousins house who has a pool. The kids were in the pool the whole time! I think Grandma was thoroughly surprised! Tons of family, long lost cousins, old friends, former co-workers, etc. And shame on me for not taking any pictures!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!