CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Madame Tussauds

I have always wanted to go to Madame Tussauds. We couldn't both agree on a show to see, so instead of spending money on something we weren't going to like, we went to Madame Tussauds instead. It was pretty cool, but at the same time a little strange. Sometimes it was hard to tell from across the room if it was a statue or a real person. They were pretty believable!!

Some of our favorites:






















Ok so that was a lot of pics. I guess I couldn't narrow them down. :-)

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Okay, now I want to go there. Those pics were fun. I bet Nathan enjoyed Beyonce's dirty dancing???? Maybe he was trying to get back at your for how much you enjoyed matthew McConnoughy or however you spell it.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!