CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

We are having some great weather right now! We hope it stays!! Today was beautiful, in the 70's with a little wind. The girls wanted to go fly their kite so we took them to the field across the street.
The spectators across the street :-)Tomorrow we are driving up north to Mackinaw City and staying in a hotel right on the beach. We're excited that it will be pretty nice to maybe play on the beach, probably not in the water though. Then next week, the girls and I will be Indy for their Spring Break. Nathan still has classes so he will stay behind. We will miss him! If any of my Indy friends want to get together, let me know!! I'd love to see you!!

1 comment:

Cam and Aliy said...

Wish we could see you!! I don't think we're going to make it home this year! Have a good trip!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!