CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring Fever

Not a whole lot going on here. We're tired of the snow, tired of the cold, tired of winter. We're ready for warmer weather and SPRING!! The kids want to ride bikes and go to the park, and mom and dad want to be able to go for walks without freezing ourselves. There is an end in sight...Nathan graduates in nine weeks!! We are hoping to move somewhere warmer...like Tennessee!! It's a very big possibility that we will move there but it's not set in stone...yet. More to come on that later...

And, because I can't post anything without a few pictures, here's a few random ones. The other day Brooke asked to "work-out" to one of my work out videos. (10 minute workouts for dummies-Thanks Christine :-)

I thought it was kind of funny so I wanted to take some pictures. For some reason she loved it and wanted to do more videos! She never once got out of breath, like I do after 5 minutes. I liked this picture because you can tell she's really getting into it with her hair all over the place.
Gee, that's an odd position, I hope I don't look like that when I'm doing it...
By the way, don't you love her jeans I got for her at Goodwill for $1.99? I do!!

Not to be outdone, Charlotte wanted me to take some pictures of her too. Gotta love the toothless smile ;-)

1 comment:

A Bunch of Roaches said...

Hooray! I'm glad the workout DVD is getting some good use!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!