CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rock Star Brooke

Brooke had her Primary Program today and she rocked it! She loves to sing (I could show evidence if I could upload a video from our new camera) and sing loud is what she does best. Her leaders have been telling me how great she has been singing during Primary. I wasn't sure if she would sing like that for the real thing because she can be shy in new situations. But she did great! We are so proud of her!

I just realized today that Charlotte will be a Sunbeam in just over a month and will be able to join Brooke in the Primary Program next year! Where does the time go?
Here she is this morning playing with her dollhouse before church. This is her favorite toy and can play with it for hours and hours.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!