CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bonfire!

This was our last weekend in Indianapolis (yay! we'll be in Michigan on Saturday!) so we decided to have some of our friends over to have a bonfire and roast hot dogs and smores. It was great to visit with all our friends one last time.

We actually had about 12 little girls mostly between the ages of 3-6. They had a great time on the swing set, but this is only half of them.
I got the wiffle ball and bat out for the little boys but the "big" boys seemed to have a good time.
Cannon (on the right) was an expert at ladder bowl so I think he is probably showing Jerod how to do it. :-)
Roasting our marshmallows! I love Ryan's face on the right.
Yummy!

Haley is definitely enjoying hers!

It was a great time! The guys also played some football and horse shoes but I didn't get pictures of that. There were women at this party, but we were all just sitting around just talking. I'll miss my Indiana friends!

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!