CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Book Club


I just went to my last book club tonight. Boy will I miss these ladies and good conversation when I move to Michigan. I'm glad I started going. I really feel like I have expanded my mind and read books that I never would have read otherwise. I haven't always finished the books, or liked the books, but I have enjoyed the company. Some of the books that we have read that I have loved is Gone with the Wind, Twilight, These is my Words, My Sister's Keeper, The Memory Keepers Daughter, and The Chosen. Other books we read are The Little Prince, Thomas Jefferson Education, A Good Yarn, The Counte of Monte Cristo, The Kite Runner, All Creatures Great and Small, and many more. I love the group of people that attended. It was a mix of young moms with small children and more "mature" women old enough to be our moms. It was great!! Thanks to Andrea for putting it together over a year ago. It started out with just three of us and has grown to 15 on some nights. Hopefully I can find a book club in Michigan or I'll just have to start my own. Anybody have a good book to read?

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!